Sokra Therm Compact 400 kwh
- very compact design for cost-efficient installation good for narrow rooms,
- minimal installation cost by ready-to-connect construction with integrated switchgear cabinet,
- excellent efficiency by making best use of energy contained in the fuel gas,
- the hot cooler configuration of the CHP units to operate at a higher temperature level, which allows for optimum operation of absorption chillers.
- best protection of the environment by operating the gas engine in the range with lowest emissions,
- lowest sound emissions by excellent sound isolation and vibration decoupling,
- best availability by fully automatic operation with the internet based remote monitoring and control,
- highest reliability and therefore low operation and maintenance cost.